Imiquimod Buying Online-Aldara Cream Buy Online from Canada Drugs %5 Topical 12 Sachets
Drug name: Aldara Cream
Generic name: Imiquimod topical
Use: Actinic Keratosis, Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma, Genital Warts
Aldara is an immune response modifier medication, and it contains the active ingredient imiquimod. The primary use of Aldara cream is for actinic keratosis on the face and scalp, which is a condition caused by too much exposure to the sun’s rays. It is also used to treat superficial basal cell carcinoma, which is a mild form of skin cancer and genital warts on the outside of the body. Aldara does not cure genital warts but just relieves the symptoms. Aldara is a topical drug meaning that it is for external use on the skin only and should not be ingested. We currently have brand Aldara Cream 5% (12 dose/sachet) and generic Imiquimod (3 dose/sachet) topical available in stock. Call us at 1-866-920-3784 (toll-free) or email us.
Aldara Cream Side Effects
The possible Aldara Cream side effects include:
• Changes in the colour of treated skin;
• Cold sores, fever blisters;
• Cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
• Headache, dizziness, chest pain, back pain;
• Mild skin irritation, itching, dryness, flaking, scabbing, crusting, redness, or hardening of the skin where the medicine was applied;
• Nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite;
• Vaginal itching or discharge;
More serious side effects may include an allergic reaction to the cream (swelling of the lips, face or mouth; difficulty breathing; rash). If you still have questions about side effects we always suggest further conversations with your doctor.
Aldara Cream Safety in Pregnancy and Children
Before you purchase Aldara Cream, tell your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions:
• A weak immune system or autoimmune disorder;
• Graft-versus-host disease;
• Sunburn or other skin problems;
• If you have recently been treated for actinic keratosis or genital warts with surgery or other medications;
• If you have recently received a bone marrow transplant or cord blood transplant.
Aldara Cream is in pregnancy category C (studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus). You must discuss the risks and benefits of using Aldara Cream if you are pregnant or breastfeeding with your doctor. Aldara Cream is safe for use in adults and children over 12 years of age.
Aldara Cream Reviews
“My doctor recommended Aldara cream for my skin cancer and my recent tests have shown that it has gotten better; I’m so relieved!” – Aldona, Kansas